- First of all, discover the Dubai desert on an afternoon desert safari
2. Spend a relaxing day on the beach at JBR The Walk, and be sure to have a meal at one of the many restaurants from all over the world.
3. While visiting the souks at Bur Dubai, take a stroll or boat ride at the Dubai Creek
4. For the best views of Dubai, certainly go up the Burj Khalifa
5. Stand in awe as you watch the Dubai Fountain, because it’s one of the best we’ve ever seen
6. Have fun at Wild Wadi or the Atlantis Aquaventure water parks
7. Spend a day at La Mer either shopping, sampling the best food, people watching or sunbathing.
8. Travelling with the kids, it may be worthwhile checking out the Dubai Aquarium or the Lost Chambers at Atlantis
9. Take a stroll along the mariner lined with cafe’s and restaurants
10. Get the best views of the Burj Al Arab from the Madinat Jumeirah, and whilst you there take an abra ride.
11. If the budget allows, spend a few days at Atlantis or any one of the 5-star resorts, because it’s a real spoil.
12. Indulge in the high end restaurants and food chains from around the world, especially if you don’t have access to these back home.